Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Shout Out

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to show off a piece of art I purchased from another amazing ACETSY Team member, Sunshineshelle. She has an awesome Etsy shop just filled with ghosts, wide eyed girls and lovable monsters! Here is an ACEO that I purchased from her--you may recognize it as the blog party button Magaly used. I usually don't go for scary or gory art, but this one just called out to me!
Sweetie that she is, Shelle included a set of her adorable Star Huggers! I've admired these for some time--so thanks, Shelle!
If you have a chance, stop by Shelle's shop and blog--you'll be glad you did!

Just a reminder....Just a few more days to take advantage of my free shipping sale in my shop.It ends on Oct. 31.

6 comments:

Lori said...

I love that Aceo too. Its very eyecatching and draws you in..

Beadwright said...

Ooohhh I too love this ACEO. My kind of art.
Debbie stop by my blog for a Maggie Meister book giveaway.
Nicole/Beadwright

Melissa said...

I am not into ghouls at all but she is a fetching ghost! :)

Regina said...

awesome artist...even with the ghoulish look her work has a softness to it.

Hugs

Magic Love Crow said...

I love Shelle's art! Great one you picked Deb! To me, she is not that scary. She has a little smirk on her face ;o) And, I love the colors! (I am so behind in everything, I promise to e-mail soon)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I had wondered who created that art - it is truly lovely! And I adore those sweet Star Huggers!!!!! Shelle does amazing work!