Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I didn't get to post on Friday because we were away for an overnight trip. On Thursday, we went back up to our daughter's college where Jeff Dunham was performing in their arena.
I absolute love this ventriloquist!
We went up a little earlier in the day & arrived in time to have dinner with our daughter and her friend. It happened that it was Alaska Seafood Week in the Dining Hall and they had a DJ, and really good seafood. I had what was called "Rock Fish". It was mild tasting and good. My DH had cod with reindeer sausage. After dinner we walked to the arena, and for the next 2 hours I laughed more than I have in a long time! Boy it felt really good! If you are not familiar with Jeff Dunham, I added a short video below. Peanut is my favorite character & I can laugh over this bit over and over! Enjoy:

7 comments:

Deb said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend...laughter does the heart good....

Flowermouse Design said...

Thank you for sharing that Debbie - gosh Jeff is such a great artist. I can´t stop laughing either!!!!

Melissa said...

He is hysterical - you should hear my husband roar when he watches him.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Glad to hear you had a great time! I've never seen Dunham's act but I did see him in Dinner for Schmucks - looks like a funny guy!

New End Studio said...

Sounds like a great weekend, college food has improved over what we used to get! Thanks for the video, I've never heard Jeff before, Peanut is a funny sidekick.

Magic Love Crow said...

OMG Deb, I was laughing so hard, that my mom ran over to my computer, to see what I was laughing at!! Too funny! He is fantastic and he is cute too ;o) I will be part of his act! LOL! Hmmm, I wonder where he would put his hand? LOL! You know what, I had reindeer sausage in Alaska, really liked it! Hugs and happy you won something on my blog! I have to e-mail you soon!!!

Regina said...

OMGOSH...the Chazman and I LOVE Jeff DUN HAM..LOL!!! I have to be careful about some of his act for Chaz but we love him. Peanut and Jose...Jose Jalapeno on a stick..hehe!! (couldn't resist..sorry) I bet it was fun seeing him in person...so happy you got to and thank you for sharing the video!!

Hugs