Monday, October 17, 2011

ACEO challenge: At the Salon

While waiting for her next customer, Gwen decided to get a facial!
This ACEO was created for this month's challenge which is "At The Salon". Of course, I could not resist doing another of my Moose on Parade Series! This one is a drawing with color pencil and micron pens.

We had a wonderful visit with our daughter and we enjoyed seeing our recipe served in the Dining Hall! I had a couple of requests to share my recipe, which I will be glad to do next time.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

This one made me chuckle - so obvious and clever.

mentalmulch said...

Oh this is absolutely terrific! Made me smile. :) Glad you had a wonderful time with your daughter.

angelself said...

Gwen is a riot, Debbie! =D I love it!! Kathryn

New End Studio said...

Cute! Bunny slippers!

Lisa Criswell said...

what a fun spa day for moose! so glad you enjoyed your visit...and that your dish was a hit! what was it that was served??

art2cee2 said...

So cute!

Deb said...

super cute...glad you had a nice visit with your daughter

Beadwright said...

I am so cracking up. This reminds me of a lady here that cuts hair and she comes in her house slippers.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

LOL-- That is adorable! Love your Moose! or Moose's...or however you pluralize that!

Magic Love Crow said...

So cute Deb!!! Love it!!! Glad you had a great time with your daughter! I bet is was so much fun seeing your recipe being served!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I love the humor in this piece!!! Just awesome!

Ayala Art said...

Oh, thanks for the smiles! What a cute little thing :o)