Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Whoo Am I?

I didn't post yesterday because I was playing with my watercolors! I painted this little owl who thinks he is hiding behind his mask in a witch's costume. It is an ACEO--the size of a standard baseball card for anyone not familiar with them. He will be in my Etsy shop later today.

I'm also taking part in Magaly's All Hallow's Grim Blog Party that takes place on October 13. Originally I was not going to participate, but last week when I had a chance to play around with my supplies, I created something that told me it wanted to join the party. Lately that has been happening to me a lot--my creations telling me what they want to be. You'll have to wait until October 13th to see the one that was directing me!

I also did some experimenting with dyes again and will show them when they tell me what they want to be!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway 1 post up!

11 comments:

New End Studio said...

He's so cute! Did you name him? Love the details.

Lori said...

This is the Cutest!!!!! I love owls so he just gives me a warm Fuzzy feelin! Beautiful work Deb!

Kristen said...

Oh I totally love him!! Remind me about the blog think K

angelself said...

I love this little sweetie...soooo cute!! Kathryn

Melissa said...

Very cute!!

Lee Pierce said...

Absolutely a cutie!

Magic Love Crow said...

Love him Debbie and you are scaring me, because you are sounding a lot like me with your art! LOL! Can't wait till the 13th! I haven't started mine yet!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

You must be rubbing off on me, Stacy! Hugs!

Deb said...

that is just too cute.....

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

This is SO cute! I love the expression of your line it really gives the owl personality.

Sunshineshelle said...

Debbie, this totally is sooo adorable, I'm just back from hols & saw you had won the Aceo Challenge People's Choice Award with this sweetie, Congratulations!!!