Friday, September 23, 2011

Keys

The challenge this week at Inspiration Avenue is "Keys". Click on the link and stop by and see all the wonderful entries! Here is mine:

Now I know you have all been wondering just what do skeletons do if they are missing a few bones? And Pirates...what do they do will all those skeleton keys they steal to release themselves from prison? Come on, I know you have been wondering about that, too! Wonder no more...here is the answer!
This pirate skeleton has collected all the skeleton keys he has found and has used them for extra parts. He even wears one as an earring! They may be mismatched and not his size, but he doesn't care at all! Thank you to Hettienne for this fun challenge--you really got me thinking!

In other craftymoose news...Don't forget to enter my giveaway one post up!

Have a wonderful creative weekend everyone!

17 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh I so love this! What a clever way to think outside the box. And I think it's a great painting.

Deb said...

oh that is too cute....have a great weekend...

art2cee2 said...

Cute and very creative!

New End Studio said...

Such a great idea, love the heart in his shoulder and the smile! He must make a lot of noise when he's moving.

PetraB said...

A brilliant piece, love the idea.

Tracey Fletcher King said...

Made me giggle... such a fun take on keys!!!

Melissa said...

He is cute...

Flowermouse Design said...

This is the most creative I´ve seen for some time!! What a great idea - you´re a true artist!!!!

Hettienne said...

ahoy there!! very clever and creative - a lovely take on 'keys'!

Canato Jimomi said...

this skelo can surely open many doors :) very creative!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love him and I am so happy he is mine ;o) LOL!

Felicia Kramer said...

How funny ... And clever! Way to go to think in a new way.

artangel said...

Fabulous, quirky and funny submission! I love him :)

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

This is awesome- I LOVE how out of the box this is. SO very clever!

Magpie said...

This pirate must have come to a very bad end! Ouch! But he's such a resourceful fellow to make such good use of his keys. So creative and fun! Love the heart in his shoulder joint :)

Leada Wood said...

Very clever play on words, very cute!

Shelinwa said...

Love this and how you worded it!!!