Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Friday!

It's been a long week and an even longer day here. The basement walls are starting to mold and mildew so it looks like I will be getting some more experience in sheetrock taping! Yeah! Thank you hurricane Irene! My husband has started to pull it out, but it is doubtful that it will be replaced before Spring. Some of you I've told already that he hurt his knee. Well, a visit to the Orthopedist is leading to an MRI on Tuesday and possible surgery depending on the result. This morning the microwave also broke....Is there some cosmic law that says everything must happen at once?

TGIF--Have a nice, creative weekend everyone!

8 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

BIG hugs to you, Debbie. I hope things calm down soon for you. Wishing much luck to the hubby on the MRI, a great deal on a new microwave, and no more basement problems!!!

chancythegardner said...

Oh, sweet Debbie I am so sorry to hear this. I hope that brighter things come your way and very soon too. You are in my thoughts and prayers sweet friend. Hope the MRI shows what needs to be done to help our hubby's knee heal and it can get fixed up quickly. Try to keep your chin up. Hugs!

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, I am so sorry my friend, and I thought I was having a rough week! Be careful about the mold, that you don't get sick! You need bleach to wash it down with! And, your poor hubby! I am sending him good wishes! If your stove is still working, don't worry about the microwave ;o) Deb, things have to get better! Big Hugs!

Melissa said...

Yeah - Murphy wrote it....

What a load of stress...take care of your hub's knee...

Talking Horses Arts said...

Aww dear Moose sorry you had such a difficult week. I hope every thing will get better soon. And yes there is a law somewhere that says that, has to be cause that is exactly what happens here lots of times.
I will be thinking of you this weekend and hope you get some well deserved rest.
Big Hug,
Andrea.

New End Studio said...

Deb, yes let it all happen at once, get it over with and then have a bit of room to breathe (non moldy air.) Hope yours' and hubby's load is easier as the holidays approach.

angelself said...

Sending healing thoughts and lighted energies to your hubby's knee...and big hugs to you both! Kathryn

Lori said...

Well of course--Its all apart of that Cosmic--"When it rains it pours". I feel for ya and hopefully spring will not bring flooding again!! Yikes-- Maybe you should build a Mote--the water might just stay in that instead--LOL! Hope Hubbies got some healing mojo going on!!