Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Finally..New Art!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a nice long weekend! Most of the basement clean up is done, our daughter is back to College, and we had Verizon FIOS installed yesterday! Our internet is fast, fast, fast! I'd like to share a few of the newest additions to my shop. This is another french beaded flower cuff--similar to the first one I made but with different colors.
ACEO collage called, "Nature's Wisdom". I just love this sentiment! Collage is a new technique I am trying--what do you think? Does it need more oomph?
This ACEO is call "Sunspot". It was created with dimensional paint. I have used this technique several times--all with space-related themes.
Lastly, a basket of french beaded marigolds. I love the rich oranges, reds, yellows and browns that these flowers bloom in. They are so easy to grow, and I always collect the seeds from this year's crop to grow next year!

14 comments:

Deb said...

great work girl..you have been busy...congrats on the high speed net...

Flowermouse Design said...

So good to hear that your celler is getting back to "normal". I love your cuff - it´s really amazing work. And your aceo´s are so special. The marigolds reminds me of the colors of autumn - it´s here now. Great work!!!

art2cee2 said...

Wow, Your bead work is just amazing! It must take you forever to do this! I love the flower basket! :-)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks Deb, Lone & Chrystal! I sure love these colors of Autumn, too!

Talking Horses Arts said...

Would not change a thing on anything Moose, looks all awesome! Glad to hear things getting back to normal for you. I just cant keep staring at your flowers they really are amazing and the colors just gorgeous.
Hug,
Andrea.
P.S thnx for your visit over at my place.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks, Andrea. I appreciate your visits and nice comments!

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm glad the basement is almost cleaned up for you! Did you cry when your daughter left this time? Yeh, for the new high speed! All your new creations are great! Your new collage work is very pretty! Everything is great! You bead work amazes me Deb!

Ayala Art said...

Debbie so good to hear your basement is back to normal, and how cute bead work! The very last one is great, almost looks real!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks for the compliments Martha & Stacy! That they almost look real is probably one of the nicest compliments I could receive.

Just a little Stacy.

Melissa said...

The marigolds are gorgeous - they mimic nature beautifully - a great subject for french beaded flowers.

Lori said...

Wow Deb, Love it all..those marigolds are gorgeous as well as the bracelet.
Love the ACEO too...You have been a Busy woman. Hope you stay dry through the next round of storms! I'd say you've had your fair share of soggy and wet..
Hugz

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Everything is SOOO very lovely! Your marigolds are sublime. :)

Kristen said...

Oh everything is so gorgeous! Have I really missed that many posts? I absolutely love the mums!!!!!

Carla Trujillo said...

Marigolds are awesome!