Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thank you!


Sneaking in an extra post this week to thank you all for your kind comments and anniversary wishes! Waiting by my tea cup in the morning was a handmade card (we always make cards for each other) and a (full page typed)poem including highlights of the first poem my husband gave me when we were dating and of the last 20 years. I made him one, too, but seriously, his was much better! Later in the day came 2 dozen roses--which I took a photo of before they fully opened and dinner out at a nice restaurant. Doesn't get much better than that for me!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds delightful...

Talking Horses Arts said...

:)) Good to hear you had a wonderful time!
Thanks for your visit over at my place, yes he was a lot of work and sometimes lots of frustration. Metallic thread is not the easiest to work with if your impatient like me lol.

Andrea.

Beadwright said...

You are right. That is the best!!
Congratulations on 20 years!!
Nicole/Beadwright

Magic Love Crow said...

Debbie, I am so happy for you! Sounds magical! Big Hugs and here's to another 20 years ;o)

New End Studio said...

Congratulations on 20 years of happiness! Your celebrations sound wonderful.

Those first attempt chainmalle earrings that you made are terrific!

Deb said...

awesome...beautiful roses...

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Sooooooo sorry I am late! Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a wonderful celebration. :) Many hugs to you both!!!