Monday, August 22, 2011

A Milestone For Me

I recently reached a milestone in my Etsy Shop of 200 Sales! The purchase came from a blog friend, Deb, whose blog is filled with gorgeous photography and thoughtful, often whimsical commentary. I wanted to send her a surprise gift and now that I know she has received it, I wanted to share it here, too:
Ladybugs have a special meaning to Deb and when I saw this cabochon made by Lori Cook from Outoftheflames in my stash, I knew it was meant to belong to her! Isn't the cab pretty? I surrounded it with black czech crystals & black seed beads.

Have a happy Monday!

10 comments:

Beadwright said...

This turned out fantastically and Lori Cook's glass is the best.
Nicole/Beadwright

Talking Horses Arts said...

Absolutely gorgeous moose.
Grats to Deb on such a fabulous gift!
Andrea.

Regina said...

It's always nice to receive a pressie and especially sweet when it's something that is close to the heart. What an amazing gift!! Congrats on your 200th sell too. ^_^

Deb said...

Thank you so much...I love it....you are such a sweet heart...I wore it Friday night....

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

A sweet treat for an amazing milestone. Congrats!

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh on 200 sales and what a wonderful gift!! I love ladybugs too!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!

she dreams big! said...

Way to go Debbie! This is only the beginning!

angelself said...

This is precious, Debbie. Congrats on 200 and on 20 yrs married! =) Kathryn

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations to you! What a great milestone - and one that is well deserved!