Friday, July 1, 2011

Just have time for a quick post and run today. Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends and to the rest of us in the USA, have a happy 4th of July!

Still working on the sheet rock--a few little spaces to fill then I can start on the taping & joint compound spreading. Off to research how to do it!

In the meantime, here is a little something I just finished that was inspired by Stacy from MagicCrowLove's blog post about some of her flowers. You can see her post here, and this is my version of fuchsia:

11 comments:

Beadwright said...

Happy 4th to you as well. Love the flowers. As always a bit of reality.
Nicole/Beadwright

mentalmulch said...

The flowers are beautiful! Happy 4th of July to you. Have a fantastic weekend! :)

Pat Haight said...

Good luck on the taping. It's actually not hard, I've just never been a fan of the sanding part;~)
The fuchia is gorgeous! I knew instantly that it was "Swingtime", my very favorite flower!
Have a great 4th~
Pat

Magic Love Crow said...

Deb, this is gorgeous!!! So cool!! Were they hard to make???? Happy 4th of July to you my friend ;o) Have a great day and a fantastic weekend!!!!

Deb said...

Enjoy your 4th....

Flowermouse Design said...

Wonderful flowers. I love fuchia!! Great work Debbie - seems very hard to make these!!! Have a lovely weekend!!

Elaine Akers said...

Beautiful beaded flowers.
Wishing you a happy 4th of July holiday weekend.
Oh, and Tuffy is doing great.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

No harder than other flowers, Stacy! :)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

These flowers are so lovely - you did a great job! Happy 4th to you and yours!

angelself said...

Really cute Fuschia...just lovely! Kathryn

Kristen said...

I know it's late but I hope you had a great Canada Day!