Friday, June 10, 2011

Cuff #3

I finished cuff #3--Violets! You've all heard me say numerous times that purple is my favorite color, so it is no surprise that this is my favorite cuff to date!

Last night we had terrible thunder, lightening, rain and hail. Knocked our electric out for a couple of hours--always fun to fry hamburgers by candlelight! Good thing we use propane gas for cooking! The internet, of course, remained out for most of the night. Also prior to the storm, our downstairs room air conditioner gave up after working perfectly fine earlier in the day. Guess where we are going today?

Gotta keep this quick and go beat out all the last minute shoppers--hope they have some left!

Have a wonderful, creative weekend!

8 comments:

mentalmulch said...

Oh such a wonderful cuff! The purple colors are gorgeous! Yes we had a major t-storm yesterday also. We were out getting ice cream through part of it. Hope you had luck finding an air conditioner. Have a super weekend yourself. Cheers!

Mumsy and Company said...

Beautiful cuff! Glad you have electricity again and wishing you good luck in finding just the right AC at a good price. Hugs

Lori said...

One of my favorites to date of your as well..I love them all but I LOVE that purple. Still cold here. We might make it up to 67 today. Its 42 right now so I have my fingers crossed. LOL! Hope you find an AC..

Beadwright said...

This is absolutely stunning. I agree with Lori my favorite too.
Hope all is well with the storms and AC.
Nicole/Beadwright

art2cee2 said...

OMG this is just so gorgeous. I am amazed every time I see your bead work! :-)

Magic Love Crow said...

Debbie, I am so sorry what happened last night! But, at least everyone is ok ;o) And, you know already I love the cuff! You are going to be known as "The Cuff Lady" ;o) Have a great weekend my friend ;o)

Deb said...

love the purple....so sorry about your a/c....and no power...lucky you have propone...

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Such a gorgeous new cuff! You are really doing so well with these. :) We had a horrible storm, too. The sky turned black as night at about 5 pm. I huddled on the floor with the dogs, my cell phone and a flashlight. I was so happy when it was over!