Friday, May 20, 2011

Two More Crows...


Since these crows are already flying to their new home, I didn't think Stacy would mind me showing them off. She liked the first crow so much she decided she wanted a girl and a baby to go with it! The baby turned out to be a girl, too, and she has a little hot pink & mint green french beaded flower on her tail.

Thank you everyone for your nice comments on my cuff. I am really excited to continue making these, and I hope they continue to be popular.

Have a wonderful, creative weekend!

10 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Well these truly ar something to crow about! Sorry. Couldn't resist!

Jumping on the I love the cuff bandwagon.

art2cee2 said...

These are just amazing! I bet it takes you quite a bit of time to do these intricate beading works of art! :-)

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh!! I love my crows ;o))) BIG HUGS Deb ;o))))

Lori said...

These are awesome. I'll bet they glisten!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How adorable they are! I just LOVE the little flower on the baby. :) Great work!!! :) Enjoy the weekend! Theresa

Melissa said...

The baby crow is totally sweet.

Purple Pony Art said...

What a cute pair!

Deb said...

you are so good with the beads...love your crows...hope you have a wonderful weekend..

Beadwright said...

I love your crows!!! Each one is so special.
Nicole/Beadwright

cat said...

Love your bead work! What did you use as for your base?