Monday, May 16, 2011

Mystery Solved!

Like many of my blog friends, I have been experiencing Blogger problems: losing posts and comments, unable to load photos, etc. I solved one problem--that of the lost post. Mine reverted or rather turned into a draft--so you may want to check your dashboard & see if yours is there!

As for not being able to upload photos? Not sure why I could not do it using Internet Explorer, but I had no trouble when I switched to Firefox. I did notice that the upload tool has reverted back to the old style where it just shows the Html and not the actual photo in the box you are typing in. I'm glad because I like this one better! So much easier to rearrange.

Now onto today! The photo above shows the baby blanket I completed last week. Since this couple do not know the sex of their baby, I went with white and yellow. Otherwise, it is actually the same blanket I made in pink a few months ago. It works up really quickly and I really like how it looks finished.

We picked up our daughter last Wednesday--and that all went fine. Glad to have her home again, or will be! Sunday, we drove her to New Jersey to meet up with her roommate who she will visit for a week and attend a concert in Philly. Sometime next weekend they will drive here and attend a concert in NYC together. What a flurry of activity--but we love it!

Hope you all had wonderful creative weekends!

14 comments:

Melissa said...

What a precious gift...what a great friend.

Deb said...

love the blanket...so sweet...glad your daughter is out of school and you will have her for the summer..

Deborah said...

I didn't know you made baby blankets too! It is soooooo sweet...you are quite the talented lady!

Blessings...Deborah

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

what a pretty little baby blanket! sounds like your daughter is an "on the go" kinda girl. lol where do they get so much energy?

Beadwright said...

Hi Debbie, blogger is changing, cleaning, and maintaining so everyone is having trouble. Glad you get to see your daughter. Well for a minute anyway. She is having so much fun and the energy shows in your post.
Have a great day today
Nicole

Kelly_Deal said...

Hi Debbie! Your blanket is a real treasure. Precious!
Kelly

art2cee2 said...

Lovely baby blanket. A few months ago, everyone was having babies and I made four baby blankets. As for blogger...well, mine reverted but all the comments disappeared. Also I am STILL having trouble leaving comments and adding photos. It is so frustrating. I don't know whether blogger is to blame or my still unreplaced router. Soon I will know when hubby gets home and installs the new one. Take care

Denise said...

Hi Hon! Thanks for stopping at my blog today! Im back! I keep saying that. But for now Im back. hehehe.
I have a tons of seed beads that I no longer need. Im not sure if you are interested. Contact me or check my Etsy shop. Loads of seed beads. I have a bulk listing for them, but if you want a scaled down amount, let me know! They work great for the beaded flowers. Hope the east coast is getting good weather now!

Marie S said...

What a beautiful blanket.
I still have the handmade blankets that I got for my babies showers all those years ago.
I love them.
They are treasures.

Magic Love Crow said...

The baby blanket is so pretty and precious ;o) I love it! I love homemade items! You are so talented! Glad you are busy with your daughter ;o) Take Care My Friend ;o)

Lutka And Co. said...

What a lovely blanket! It's been a circle has had a baby - just have to wait for the next generation I guess :-)

art2cee2 said...

Beautiful! Your bead work is just amazing! :-)

Flowermouse Design said...

Debbie, this is such wonderful work. And what a treasure - homemade gifts are full of love!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you so much everyone!