Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Second Cuff Bracelet

I named this one "Field of Daisies"! Just as I was finishing this up....my first cuff sold!
Three Daisies sit on a field of blue--AKA Nicole's BeadBacking. I love this beading fabric! It comes in a large variety of colors and sizes--just perfect for any project.
Cuff measures 6 1/2" and can gently be reformed if you need it looser or tighter. It is lightweight and very comfortable to wear. It does not spin around as it is backed with the most luscious blue ultrasuede. It is available in my Etsy Shop.

10 comments:

Tess said...

Lovely and congrats on the sell.

mentalmulch said...

So pretty and yippy on your first cuff sale! Have a nice day. :)

Beadwright said...

Yesssss now this is what I am talking about! Using my Nicole's BeadBacking as a background. This cuff is simply beautiful. I am not at all surprised that it sold.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

congrats on your sale! that's fabulous! love the daisies on the blue background. pretty!

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful Debbie! Great for summer! Congrats on the first sale!

Melissa said...

very pretty with great happy colors...

she dreams big! said...

Now this is one seriously cute bracelet!

Deb said...

that is just too cute for words...

Deborah said...

Hurray Debbie on your sale...this cuff is so pretty and it looks comfy too!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congrats on selling your first cuff - this one is outstanding! I am in love with those daisies. :) Theresa