Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My friend Deborah tagged me to name 3 things in the following categories...

Three Places I go:
1. Food Shopping
2. Church
3. Library to pick up books I've reserved or browse for inspiration

Three Crushes I Have:
1. My husband
2. Men with beards
3. Giggling babies

Three Smells that I Love:
1. Jasmine
2. Vanilla
3. Roses

Three Favorite TV Shows:
1. House
2. NCIS
3. White Collar

Three Favorite Movies:
1. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
2. My Cousin Vinny
3. Mamma Mia

Three Recommendations:
1. Don't take yourself too seriously.
2. Live everyday as if it was your last.
3. Treat others as you would want to be treated.

Three People that I’d Love to Read Their 3s or 4s or 5s...
1. I prefer to leave this up to anyone who wants to join in as many of my blog friends were already tagged!

Three Things about Me that You Don't Know:
1. I don't like cheesecake.
2. I have one sibling...an older sister.
3. I graduated High School 35th out of a class of a little over 600.

Three Bands that I Love:
1. Beatles
2. Elvis Presley (yes, I know he's not a band!)
3. Hootie & the Blowfish

Thanks Deborah...this was lots of fun!

6 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Debbie ;o) Excellent stuff! I love Hootie and the Blowfish ;o) 35th out of 600 students! Wow! Smarty pants ;o) Great recommendations ;o) I love My Big Fat Greek Wedding! My mom and brother watch House. I have never got into it! I like beards too! LOL! Have a wonderful day ;o)

Deborah said...

Hi Deb...I forgot about Hootie and My Big Fat Greek Wedding! I only have an older sister too..hehe..we are the baby in our families!

Deb said...

that was fun...I love those movies...nothing better than a giggling baby....

Purple Pony Art said...

Love your list! I loved Mamma Mia so much, and Elvis too!

art2cee2 said...

Very interesting! I know you so much better now, and guess what? We have a lot in common! The beatles, the movies, the shows. cool! :-)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What fun! I liked learning a bit more about you. :) I love My Big Fat Greek Wedding, too. John Corbet...sigh. LOL Have a great weekend! Theresa