Friday, May 6, 2011

Have a Happy Weekend!

Here is my single accomplishment for the week! I am finally getting over the allergies/cold that attacked me with the budding of the trees...Just in time to go to my oil painting class this morning & pick up our order at the home improvement center. I can't believe the college year is over and we will pick our daughter up next week. Thank you all for listening to me ramble on and on about how it was to let our one and only fly out of the nest. I truly appreciate your visits, your ears, and your support.

Wishing you all a happy creative weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!

12 comments:

Regina said...

Owww Debbie...this piece is beautiful!! I'm so happy that you are feeling much better and got to go to your class.

Enjoy your daughter being home and I hope that you have a VERY Happy Mother's Day as well.

HUGS!!

Flowermouse Design said...

Wonderful roses. I love them!!! And so good that you´re feeling better. I must say I love to visit your blog and read about your thoughts. You inspire me!!! Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs!!

jewelstreet said...

I always love your flowers. Glad you're feeling better. The year flew by, didn't it?!

Deb said...

wow freshman year over already..Happy Mother's day

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy Mother's Day Debbie ;o) The flowers you made are beautiful! Glad you are feeling better ;o) Me too ;o) Yeh! Wow, your daughter is already coming home! Time goes by fast! Take Care ;o)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for your kind words, Lone! I feel the same way about you and your blog.

Thanks Stacy. Frames made for the crows--beads ordered--arrival hopefully soon!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Those roses are beautiful, Debbie. :) You do such lovely work. :) Hope you are feeling better for the weekend - Happy Mother's Day to you! Enjoy the summer with your daughter! :) Theresa

art2cee2 said...

Those beaded flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

Sunshineshelle said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Debbie :) and THIS IS STUNNING!! Love the delicate pink and vibrant leaves to set it off, just beautiful!

Debbie Shirley said...

Beautiful flowers! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!!

cat said...

They are beautiful flowers! Happy belated Mother's Day!

Katherine said...

This looks quite stunning! - I've not seen this sort of beading before.
Looks like a lot of patience is needed