Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring has Sprung...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. We really had fun with our daughter and her roommate--my jaws hurt from laughing so much!

With the budding of trees, my allergies have really kicked in. I just about made it to the college & back yesterday and I have a fairly busy week. Our bathtub & surround walls have come in at the home improvement store & we are picking them up today. Mr. Moose & I are going to do the installation ourselves. Thursday & Friday I'm taking my Dad for 2 more eye appointments. 

I'll try to stop by your blogs and maybe post later in the week to show you what I have been working on!

10 comments:

art2cee2 said...

Glad you had a wonderful Easter weekend. I did as well. Its a good thing when your jaws hurt from laughing! :-D

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh happy day! May the allergies soon pass.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Debbie ;o) Good to hear from you! I'm happy you had a great Easter! I am suffering from allergies too! Not fun! All the best with your dad! Take Care ;o)

Beadwright said...

So glad spring has hit your area. I am still waiting.....
Don't forget my birthday sale and blog party tomorrow!!!!
See you there.
Nicole/Beadwright

Kristen said...

My daffodils are blooming too! I just wish the rain would stop! I can't wait to see your progress in the home improvement!

Lori said...

Had great Easter-- But we are under a Winter weather Advisory yet again today..MY poor flowers are going to be coated with snow yet again!

Flowermouse Design said...

Best easter ever in my area - sun and blue sky!! Sorry about your allergy - hope you get better soon. Have a great week Debbie!!!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Glad you had a wonderful holiday! Can't wait to see the new goodies you've been working on. :) Theresa

Regina said...

What a wonderful Easter Debbie. (you know you had an awesome time when the jaws remind you ^_^)

I'm hoping we get to see the remodel job. I think it's great you and Mr. M are doing it yourselves. Makes memories!!!

HUGS,
Regi


I have missed you my friend...so happy to have my link to the world back up and running..LOL

M. Estes Zywar said...

So happy to hear that you had such a joyful Easter!!
:o) Mary