Friday, April 8, 2011

Purple Goodness!

Well, this week sure got away from me! I did finish a custom order for my good friend, Stacy, from MagicLoveCrow, but I can't show you because she reads my blog & she hasn't seen it yet!

Wednesday was my Dad's 85th birthday so my husband & I went to spend the day with him and take him out to lunch. He is still struggling with his eye issues and has two more treatments to go which are a month apart, so we are looking at at least June before he can potentially be fit for glasses that may help him. We did have a nice day & a great lunch at Red Lobster!

Other than the above, I have not accomplished much this week--and wisely did not set any goals! I got confused with dates and have an appointment myself tomorrow that I thought was next week and other than that we are going crazy trying to replace the tub in our "master" bath. I use that phrase loosely since the bath is tiny by today's standards.

Thanks for listening to me ramble! The piece shown about was something I made to wear to last Sunday's baby shower. The frog is Fluorite and the rest is Amethyst. It is a bit heavy, but it is purple & I love it. I originally was going to sell it, but for now, I am keeping it for myself!

Have a happy, creative weekend everyone! I will be having a Saturday Night Sale beginning 5pm on Saturday so if you've had your eye on anything in my shop, this may be a good time to stop by and it will probably be the last one this month!

11 comments:

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

sorry to hear your dad is having eye troubles. i don't know what's wrong, but i hope they can correct it for him. i lose track of the weeks and days ALL the time!!! i guess it's a hazard of being home all day. good thing my computer has a date on it. even with that AND a calendar with my appts on it next to me i still lose track. lol love the purple necklace!

Magic Love Crow said...

Debbie, I want to see my crow ;o) You are sneaky!! LOL! Happy 85th birthday to your father! I love Red Lobster ;o) I really hope everything goes well for your dad ;o) He will be in my thoughts ;o) The necklace is beautiful, I don't blame you for keeping it! Good luck with the tub! And, it's ok to ramble ;o) Have a great weekend ;o)

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Debbie, your flowers look great on Shelle's blog!!!

Lori said...

Love that Purple Piece. Cute frog! Hope your dads eye issues are resolved soon. Bless is heart. Red Lobster is on My top 3 list of favorite places to eat! Have a great weekend Deb!

art2cee2 said...

How cute! Have a great weekend! :-)

Deb said...

Happy 85th to your Dad....have a great weekend...love the purple..

Melissa said...

The necklace is gorgeous, good for you for keeping it for yourself!!

Kristen said...

Oh I am so glad I am not the only one! Days, Weeks, Months I can't seem to keep them all straight! Sending Hugs for your Dad. Hummmm purple I seem to like that color too! LOL

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Can't wait to see the piece you created for Stacy - I'm sure it's lovely. Your necklace is just adorable - I love the color. Happy belated birthday to your dad - I hope his eye issues get resolved. Don't worry - I didn't accomplish my goals for the week, either. Bah! Well, there is always next week. Have a great weekend! Theresa

Sunshineshelle said...

Best wishes for your dad's birthday :) I understand why you kept that piece for yourself too, it's lovely... mmmm now to wait & see what Stacy ordered, bet it's great too :)

M. Estes Zywar said...

Hello Debbie,
Happy Birthday to you Dad!!!
I will ck out your store tonight for sure!
Mary