Friday, April 15, 2011

My Bunny? Bear? Art Doll


Happy Friday Everyone! This sweet little bear art doll is trying his best to be a bunny! Although I did not make the jointed bear...I had a lot of fun making his ear head band and smock complete with beaded polymer clay eggs! Glad I got him finished before Easter, LOL, although I think he has appeal any time of year!

I think Spring has finally sprung here! I am starting to rake the front yard, and with any luck I will get it finished today.  I may even get some flower seeds in this weekend. Mr. Moose is working on putting a second sump pump in the basement which we hope will help the next time we get torrential rain. Fortunately, it doesn't happen often, but we will be ready next time!

So what are your plans for the weekend? Whatever you are doing, stay safe, and I hope it is a happy one!  Oh, don't forget to enter my giveaway one post down and stop by and see the lovely photos by Ladybug from Texas that inspired this butterfly!

8 comments:

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

i loooove the bear with the identity crisis! but he looks to happy for it to be a crisis. lol. you're right...not just for easter. any time is a good time for an adorable bear!

art2cee2 said...

Bunny bear, LOL, just adorable :-)

Lori said...

Oh he is the cutest! I love your bears!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Beyond springtime cute!

Lutka And Co. said...

So sweet & ready for spring!

Magic Love Crow said...

He's so cute Debbie ;o) It's suppose to rain here for two days, so I think I will be painting ;o) Take Care!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh, he's SO cute! I am loving those bunny ears. I hope you don't get a flood again. We are expecting some heavy rains tomorrow night into Sunday morning - but they say it will be over by 10 am (which is good since we are traveling). Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Theresa

Deb said...

so cute...and thanks for the mention of my blog...your such a sweet blogging friend...