Friday, April 1, 2011

Have a Happy Weekend!

Since I don't have anything new to show you today, I thought I would leave you with this beautiful piece entitled, "Spring" by Vivaldi! I think I see lots of floral inspiration in there, LOL! It's a bit long, but enjoy!

Have a wonderful weekend! Check my shop announcement Saturday night to see if I am participating in this week's sale--haven't decided yet! Stop back on Monday to see my very first beaded cuff bracelet. I guarantee that it will not be what you are expecting...

6 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I love that music! I think I've actually seen that same video on youtube. Can't wait to see your beaded cuff. Happy weekend!!! Theresa

Magic Love Crow said...

Excellent video Debbie and I can't wait to see your beaded cuff! Take Care!

Melissa said...

Vivaldi - perfect choice. Have a great weekend.

Deb said...

that was nice....enjoy the rest of your weekend..

M. Estes Zywar said...

Debbie I can't wait to see your beaded cuff!
By the way your tulips are adorable!!
You do such lovely work!
:O)
Mary

Beadwright said...

Thanks Deb you have a great weekend too.
Nicole/Beadwright