Friday, April 29, 2011

Better late than never!

As I browse some of my favorite blogs, I see many of you out there are also suffering with seasonal allergies. This week has been horrible for me, made worse because I was so busy. 

I want to thank you all for the well wishes for my Dad...we did get some good news on Thursday that he does not have any signs of glaucoma which would compound the problems he is already having. I took him back to the Retina Dr. today who is pleased with the progress he is making so far. We go back in a month.

Finally had a chance to list a french beaded marigold basket that I finished earlier in the week. I love the bright oranges & yellows--a very cheery arrangement!

Hope you all have a nice, creative weekend. Stop by the Saturday night specials thread tomorrow night and visit some of the shops taking part. I'll post a link to the thread tomorrow on my blog.

10 comments:

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

debbie i love the marigolds. they are so bright and happy. glad to hear that your dad does not have glaucoma and that he's doing well according to the doc. hope you have a great weekend!

Sunshineshelle said...

I am always blown away each time I see your beautiful beaded creations, wonderful again Debbie :) Also good news on your dad!!!!

Kristen said...

I must have totally missed that about your dad but I am glad he is better! I love your marigolds how gorgeous they are!

Purple Pony Art said...

I'm so relieved to hear that your Dad doesn't have glaucoma. What a scary thing to have to face and think about! I hope you have a good weekend too!

Lori said...

The Marigolds are gorgeous..Not suffering from Allergies just yet-- the wild snowstorms we have are keeping the pollen tamped down LOL!

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful Debbie ;o) I hope you're feeling better ;o) I'm a little better ;o) Still not painting yet! I am so happy to hear about your dad ;o) Take Care!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

So happy to hear the news about your dad. That is just great. This marigold basket is so lovely!!! Flowers that won't die and won't cause allergies! Theresa :)

art2cee2 said...

Your basket is sooo beautiful and no allergies from them! :-)

Lutka And Co. said...

Oh what a lovely basket of flowers - so spring!

Deb said...

glad to hear good news on your Dad...cute basket...