Monday, April 18, 2011

And the Winner is...

I wish I had a butterfly to give each of you, my most loyal blog followers. I have enjoyed becoming friends with each of you and look forward to our visits together.
 I put numbered pieces of paper in my trusty gourd bowl--which incidentally is (really) going to be finished one day, mixed them up really well, and had Mr. Moose pick one.  The lucky winner is #4 which if you count down the comments is...
Theresa of Faerie Moon Creations!  If you are not already familiar with the work of this wonder artist, stop by her blog--you will not be disappointed!  Theresa creates jewelry & mixed media art pieces inspired by faeries and nature. Her posts are always filled with beautiful photos (I am always inspired here, too!) as well as deep & touching words.

Thank you all for entering...Thank you again, Deb, for the inspiration...and
Congratulations to Theresa!

12 comments:

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

bummer i didn't win, but congratulations to theresa!!! besides having the chance to win beautiful treasures, another thing i like about giveaways is that they introduce me to other interesting bloggers. thanks for the link, too!

she dreams big! said...

How the heck did I miss your giveaway? Sometimes I wonder about me! Theresa is such a lucky girl to have one of your lovely creations! Next time, Debbie, I'm going to be the first one to comment!

Lori said...

Dang-- I didn't win? Maybe next time! Congratulations Theresa! You Lucky girl!

Deb said...

congrats to the winner....too back the honeylocust tree didn't inspire you...LOL...

Deb

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Thank you so very much! I'm super excited. :) Theresa

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh Theresa ;o) You lucky girl!!!

Deborah said...

Hurray for the winner!

Sunshineshelle said...

Truly delightful prize, congrats to the Winner!!!

art2cee2 said...

Congratulations to the winner of this beautiful beaded art! :-)

cat said...

I always seem to miss out on great giveaways! Love the butterfly!

Beadwright said...

Hey Congrats to Theresa. She is well deserving. Deb thank you for your comment today. I am excited about my birthday sale and blog party.
I know you will be there.
Nicole/Beadwright

Kristen said...

OMG How did I miss this? Oh wait because I am a terrible blog friend that;s right! LOL I hope you know I so would have been bumping comments to win this!