Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Pendant & Sale Tonight!

I call this one my "Chunky Chip Pendant"! Chunks of pretty amethyst, adventurine, rose quartz & blue lace agate surrounded by pastel green & crystal firepolish beads. It is the second jewelry project that I alluded to in my last post & didn't have time to photograph. I used Nicole's BeadBacking which I love and use for all my bead projects. Follow this link and see all the luscious colors it comes in! The pendant will come with a free ribbon necklace and is already listed in my Etsy shop....

Just in time for my SNS Sale tonight! Beginning at 5 pm stop by my shop to enjoy 20% off anything in my store. Here is the code--although it will not be active until 5 pm. (SNS20). The sale ends 6 am Sunday Morning.

Have a nice weekend & Happy Shopping!

8 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Debbie ;o) I love this pendant! I have it already in my favourites! Thanks for the sale code! Good luck ;o)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you, Stacy!

Lynn said...

You are so clever! I have some of those chips and never would have thought to use them like that - its awesome!

Nicole's beadbacking is the best for sure!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks, Lynn!

Sunshineshelle said...

Love you beautiful beading Debbie, you must be patient & organised as well as talented ;)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a gorgeous pendant! You did a lovely job. :) Theresa

Craftymoose Crafts said...

LOL, Shelle! Patient and organized....not all the time!

Thank you, Theresa!

Kristen said...

I am in love with this pendant and am so sorry I haven't been around much I will explain in a post soon!

Hugs