Wednesday, March 2, 2011

More Gifts to Share

I was indeed very lucky to have won two more gifts during OWOH. This first was won via the ADO or Art Dolls Only blog. It is an art doll that was created by Carla Trujillo. Her blog is just filled with delightful art dolls and mixed media work. This is an amazing piece made with a domino, metal, polymer clay, and wire. I will hang it in my work space to keep me company when I am creating!

This gift came all the way from the Netherlands! Jolette Flapper created the sweetest, smallest origami items I have ever seen! What patience she has to make these tiny folds. They came in a beautifully decorated box with a sprinkling of other hearts, too. She also sent me a cute postcard with love from her hometown! Everything was themed to OWOH, and I thank you, Jolette, so much! Jolette has a blog and creates journals, mixed media pieces & paintings.
 

The sun is finally shining here! Spring cannot be far off, I hope.  Have a wonderful, creative day!

11 comments:

Flowermouse Design said...

Congratulations Debbie. What a great doll - and the blog is so interesting. Your gift from the Netherlands is really something!!!

Lynn said...

Awesome ! Lucky you - love that art doll! Maybe you should run out and play the lottery.....or at least go to bingo ;)

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Yeah for you! Love the gnome!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What fabulous goodies! Love that art doll - and what an awesome gnome. :) Enjoy your new treats. :) Theresa

Deb said...

oh my gosh I love the ballerina...great prizes..

Magic Love Crow said...

Debbie, Fantastic!! I love the doll and all the origami items, beautiful! You lucky girl!!!

Kottage Kreations said...

You have been chosen to recieve an Awesome Blog Award!
Laurie @ http://kottagecreations.blogspot.com

Jolette said...

I am glad you received the origami matchbox!
Have fun with it!

Jolette

Lori said...

Very Nice Deb- I also received one of Jolette's tiny creations-- Can you imagine making all of those little folds?

Lutka And Co. said...

Lucky duck!, the art doll is really neat!
Linda :-)

cat said...

Awesome blog post!! Thanks for posting and I hope you do enjoy your domino art doll!