Monday, March 28, 2011

Introducing...The HeArt of Words

 I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I did domestic things like clean the house, laundry, etc, as well as got started on some projects for this week. Before I move on to that, I would like to show you my last OWOH gift that was a custom made word weave by Theresa of The HeArt of Words. First, I have to show you the cute way she decorated the envelope she mailed it in, shown above. Trust me, the front was just as cute!
Here is the word weave she made me according to my color and word specifications. It is a very special piece of art with lots of meaning. I chose our wedding song..."Can't Help Falling in Love" (by Elvis--big surprise, huh?!) She wrote out the song in beautiful script and wove it with my favorite color...purple, as you probably know. It will be cherished & enjoyed as we celebrate our 20th anniversary this August. Thank you so much, Tess, for a beautiful memento!
Along with the word weave, came a pretty heart note card written in her own hand, and an ATC that she made just for me as a gift for waiting so long for the word weave. It was worth every day's wait! I love it!

So what's on my crafting table this week? Glad you asked! I am hoping to match my goals from last week with perhaps 2 ACEOs, 2 french beaded pieces, and 2 other types of beading--jewelry, sun catchers...yet to be determined!

12 comments:

Purple Pony Art said...

Neat! I have never heard of a word weave before.

Lori said...

I have not heard of word weave either. Very pretty and what a cool keepsake. I can hardly wait to see this weeks goodies from your table!

Flowermouse Design said...

The most special giveaway - and so heart warming. Really worth waiting for. Thank you for showing this!! And good luck with this weeks projects. Remember to drink coffee and breathe too!!! Hugs from Norway

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you love your word weave. I enjoyed making it just for you and the ATC too. Thank You so much for this blog post.
Hugs,
Teresa aka Tess
www.theheartofwords.blogspot.com

Beadwright said...

This is very nice. Love this. Also thanks for checking up on me. It means a lot.
Happy Monday.
Nicole/Beadwright

Regina said...

Awesome!! What a great gift. Excited to see what you have been working on.

Hugs,
Regi

Sheryl Parsons said...

All so lovely! You are one lucky lady. :-)

Melissa said...

Isn't it fun to get stuff in the mail. The word weave is gorgeous!

Magic Love Crow said...

Debbie, that is so cool and precious, what you won! Excellent! You have another busy week ;o) I will be getting back to you soon ;o) Take Care!

Deb said...

lucky girl...

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a really lovely and personal gift! Enjoy! Theresa

Kristen said...

Love that! You are so lucky!