Friday, March 25, 2011

Did I do it?

Yes! I am happy to report that I did meet my goals for the week! It was close, and if you remember I was going to make 2 french beaded flower items, 1 ACEO and 2 pieces of jewelry. They are all complete, almost all uploaded to my Etsy shop with just the second piece of jewelry to photograph and list. I liked making a goal, it gave me motivation to create. Without further ado...Here they are (minus the one that still need to be photographed!)
Light sapphire blue french beaded medium roses in short milk glass vase.

Watercolor & Acrylic paint on 140 lb. watercolor paper.

Super color lined Lavender French Beaded Rose Brooch

7 3/4" long bracelet with funky mirrored squares, metal spacer beads & Czech AB firepolish beads.





Just as soon as I can I will photograph the last piece of jewelry & get the rest uploaded to my shop.

This Saturday night from 5 pm to 6 am Sunday morning, I will again be participating with the Saturday Night Specials (SNS) on Etsy. I will come back on Saturday and post the sale link to all the participating shops. If you have an Etsy shop, you may want to consider joining this team. They host this sale every week & it is absolutely voluntary if and when you want to participate. It may take awhile to regain our loyal customers, but in the past this was very well attended. Remember, there is strength in numbers!

Have a wonderful, creative weekend!

15 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I adore this color!

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

congratulations on meeting your goal!!! the flowers are beautiful, i love the card, and the bracelet is very pretty. you have done a marvelous job of creating this week! why would the team have to "regain" its loyal customers? how do you join the team?

art2cee2 said...

Your beaded flowers are just gorgeous! :-)

Lori said...

Congratulations On hitting your goal! All are gorgeous and I am so drawn to those sapphire roses. Gorgeous!

Melissa said...

The blue roses are particularly lovely...

Magic Love Crow said...

Great job Debbie! I'm proud of you! Everything is beautiful! Love the bracelet! Since I have been making my stuffed baby crow, I haven't painted!! Have a great day!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you, Stacy! I'm proud of me, too! I'm looking forward to see your new crow finished!

Deb said...

good job...

Lutka And Co. said...

Debbie,
Your flowers are gorgeous! And the watercolor/acrylic is great too. I haven't tried watercolors since I was a kid - maybe my next drawing project :-)
Linda

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks Deb & Linda!

Debbie Shirley said...

Lovely work Debbie!
Wonderful beaded flowers, too - I'm very impressed!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks, Debbie!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Hurray! I'm so happy you met your goals - everything is really beautiful. Great job! Theresa

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you so much, Theresa!

Kristen said...

Yeah for you!!!!! I love your work but I will tell you right now that painting spoke to me! LOVE IT!