Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Are your Tulips blooming yet?

Nothing says Spring like a colorful bunch of tulips! These french beaded tulips are planted in the prettiest lavender bucket! There are five tulips: 2 red rainbow, 2 yellow rainbow & 1 orange rainbow. Each has 6 petals, a black & green stamen and two broad leaves. The arrangement measures 8" tall and the tulips are permanently planted in the pail with green Spanish moss. Place these in a sunny location & watch them shine! You can find them in my Etsy shop right now!

Here is my progress on my goals so far--rather a slow start, but the above took longer than anticipated. Of course, I am not going to "rush" to finish, or beat myself up if I don't meet this week's goals. They just give me something to work towards! The weather report already has a "storm warning posted for Thursday into Friday--2 to 6 inches of snow! I hope the prediction goes like the last one when we got very little!

So, how is your week going?

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Those tulips are beautiful - being Dutch, I have a particular soft spot for tulips.

We still have snow on the ground with the possibility for Thursday-Friday.

My week is going well!! Thanks for asking.

art2cee2 said...

These tulips are just beautiful, almost better than the real ones...almost. :-)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

The tulips are LOVELY!!!! Such bright pretty colors. We've gotten a few daffodils and our hyacinths are starting to pop. Am worried about Friday - I don't want our pretty flowers to wither under "winter" weather. :( Theresa

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Debbie ;o) No tulips here yet! Yours are beautiful! Alot of work when into them, you can tell! We are suppose to get the same storm! But, they said, as soon as it comes, it will be gone! So, hopefully the same for you ;o) Take Care!

Deb said...

love your tulips...very spring...hope the snow doesn't come to visit you...

Lori said...

Beautiful Debbie,
Mine are there but not blooming. Love the color of that bucket..

Kristen said...

Can I plant them in my garden? Gorgeous!

Regina said...

These are so beautiful Debbie. I so love your work but then you already know that ^_^.

Hugs,
Regi

Lutka And Co. said...

I love tulips! I met my DH in the Netherlands. We went to Keukenhof - the tulips were amazing, and so are yours :-)