Friday, February 25, 2011

Two Lovely Gifts

Today I am sharing two beautiful gifts that I received from two wonderful artists during OWOH. The above is a lovely art card that I won from Anne Gaal. It now has a cherished spot in my art room. It is such a cheery piece and I thank Anne for the lovely inscription on the back. Please stop by and say hello to Anne and see more of her lovely work here. I have used her photo with permission (on her site).

The second gift I received was from Linda Djokic of  lutkaandco. This is her pink rosette Spring bracelet and earring set made with her beautiful lampwork beads. Again, I used her photo with permission because I was afraid I would not do this gorgeous set justice! I am someone who really likes pink--it looks well on me! Thank you Linda for this generous gift. Please stop by her blog & say hello--right now she has a post up about some Croatian jewelry pieces that are amazing!

It is raining pretty hard here today and we expect more through the weekend. Maybe it will get rid of some of the snow! I hope you all have a wonderful creative weekend!

13 comments:

Lori said...

Oo La La-- You hit the jackpot! ACEO is gorgeous and the bracelet set is stunning. perfect for spring! Wish it would rain here...We got 12 inches of snow yesterday--Now its 9 below..don't think its gonna melt...

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Debbie! Thank you so much for the sweet shout-out! I am so tickled that you are enjoying your ATC! I hope you have a terrific weekend! And thanks for brightening my day! :-)

Kristen said...

Yeah for you they are awesome!!!
Rain? We are in a snowstorm right now!!!

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

what beautiful gifts you received! you're right...that card is so cheery. love the brightness of it. the jewelry set is so pretty too. it's very feminine and girly. beautiful! lucky girl!

Regina said...

Ohh Debbie...what wonderful gifts. Both are awesome!!

Hugs,
Regi

Deb said...

nice prizes...I won one this year...so excited...have a nice weekend...wish I could send you some of our sunshine...

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow Debbie, you are lucky! Yeh, Debbie ;o)) The prizes are beautiful! We are suppose to get rain on monday! Have a great weekend!

Flowermouse Design said...

Congratulations!!! So beautiful gifts! I wish for rain - it´s snowing again....

Beadwright said...

Congrats Deb. Nice prizes.
Nicole/Beadwright

Purple Pony Art said...

I love that flower - my peony blooms that exact colour.

It's snowing here right now...it would be weird if the rain melts the snow. Hopefully it just doesn't make things icier.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congrats on both your lovely gifts! Theresa

angelself said...

Fabulous prizes..you're one lucky girl =) Kathryn

Kelly_Deal said...

Hi Debbie! Great prizes! Your are a lucky girl!