Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH Winners!

OWOH has ended, but hopefully the friendships made during this wonderful event will last for a long time! A big shout out and thank you to Lisa Swifka for undertaking this huge task once again! And now without further ado, I'd like to announce the winners of 3 angels:

Bonnie from Nanbon44 has won the Earth Angel

Colleen from Edge of the Woods Studio has won Angel of the Seas

Linda from LamoreAllure has won the Garden Angel

I have sent out emails to everyone & they have 3 days to contact me or I will pick another winner.

I want to thank each and every one of you who took the time to stop by my blog. I hope now that all the excitement of OWOH is over that you will stop by for a visit again!

4 comments:

Deb said...

congratulations to the winners....they are lucky to get your treasures...

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh for the winners ;o)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congrats to your very lucky winners! I know they will love your treasures. I'll be picking my OWOH winners in the morning. :) Theresa

Beadwright said...

Hey Debbie your winners will be so happy when they see their gifts. Congratulations to all of them
Nicole/Beadwright