Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My First Ring


A little while ago, I was lucky enough to receive a free gift card from Artbeads, courtesy of Lisa from Indigo's Beads.  I knew immediately that I would use it to purchase one of Toho's Ring Kits after seeing these on Lynn's site, Beading Heart Art.  I chose the Coral Rose kit and am so glad I did! I really love how it turned out. The directions were very clear and even though I'm not an experienced bead weaver, I was able to complete this in an afternoon. I can definitely see more of these in my future! Thanks, Lisa! Thanks, Lynn!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh that is gorgeous I may have to try one of those kits sometime!

Hugs

Lori said...

OH my! That is gorgeous Deb...I was just looking at those the other day--Now I may have to go order one!

Lynn said...

Yippeee!!! We have matching rings - though yours is complete and mine is still in kit form lol! I'm so glad you enjoyed making it. I think they are so pretty.

Deb said...

that is an adorable ring....you did a great job..

Magic Love Crow said...

Debbie, your ring is beautiful! Great job!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Wow! It's gorgeous - you did a great job. :) Theresa

EB Bead and Metal Works said...

Love the ring!

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

you did a beautiful job! it looks great! flaunt it when you wear it so everyone is sure to see how pretty it is. i'm glad you found something you liked with your gift card!