Friday, February 18, 2011

A Little Late...

I had hoped to post this much earlier today, but alas, there just were not enough hours.  I have now heard from my three winners, and two of the three angels have already been sent on their way. I hope to get the last one out tomorrow.

Here in the USA this Monday is a holiday so no mail delivery, banks closed, etc. I mention this because my daughter also has the day off. With today being one of her lightest day of classes, she left college early with her roommate to head to the roommate's home for the weekend. They stopped here briefly, had some lunch and then went on their way. Since she left her computer for my husband to troubleshoot, they will also stop here on the way back. Needless to say, I spent the day vacuuming, making a nice lunch, straightening up, and baking Ghiradelli  triple chocolate fudge brownies for her  roommate's Dad as it is his birthday.


So as usual, I want to wish you all a good weekend and I want to give you a little heads up in case you are interested. I will be having a sale in my Etsy shop from 5 pm Saturday night to 6 am Sunday morning EST, in conjunction with the SNS (Saturday Night Specials) Team on Etsy. If you are not familiar with SNS, there are a list of sellers (now formed as a team) that offer some type of sale during these hours. It is fun to browse the list. If you need more information, send me an email or message me via Etsy.

9 comments:

Lisa Criswell / Indigo's Beads said...

maybe i need to stop at your house when it's my birthday. do you make those brownies for everyone's bday? lol sounds like you've had a busy day. i'm sure you had a good visit though so a nice lunch was worth it, right? have a happy weekend!

Deb said...

so nice that you get a little extra time with your daughter...have a great weekend...

Craftymoose Crafts said...

LOL, Lisa! That was the first time I made them....a good excuse since the roommate's family is hosting our daughter for the weekend.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Deb ;o) If your daughter wants to come to Canada, she can visit with me and you can make me some brownies ;o) Thanks for the information about the sale. I have never heard about it??? Happy weekend to you too!!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Have a fabulous time with your daughter this weekend. I have to keep trying to remember that the post office will be closed on Monday - no mailings until Tuesday for me. LOL Enjoy the weekend! Theresa

Sunshineshelle said...

Congrats to the lucky winners ;)

Mumsy, Chancy and Company said...

You have a nice weekend also. Hugs

Flowermouse Design said...

Debbie, have a lovely weekend. And those brownies sounds lovely!!! You have a big heart!!!

A big hug to you from a cold day with a lot of snow!!!

Kristen said...

Oh Brownies!!!! Have a great weekend with your daughter!