Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Latest Casualty

About a week ago, my husband & I were watching TV when we heard a loud bang. After looking all over the house we were unable to determine where it came from. Yesterday, I figured it out:
Now I am sure you are saying to yourself how could she not have noticed this? Well, we can't see it from any window & the past few times we have gone out we turned the other way from the driveway. Since we still have at least a foot & a half of snow, this will have to wait for the Spring melt! Luckily, it looks like we can just stand it up again!

Thought I'd end by sharing a few new items from my shop. Enjoy!

A OOAK butterfly made with vintage beads. The royal blue beads have pretty facets, one of which is gold.

A french beaded rose corsage--Dark amethyst edged in pink.

Tropical Beach ACEO

The five purple flowers were created in colors to match an included vase.




11 comments:

Beadwright said...

Hi Debbie thanks for all the healing energy. I am feeling much better. I can totally understand how you would miss that. LOL you crack me up.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lori said...

I'll bet that did make a bang..Was it windy? Our fence came down in the last wind storm..Thats what we've been repairing...Mother nature has a warped sense of humor! LOL!

Mumsy, Chancy and Company said...

I am glad you figured out what the loud bang was but sorry that is fell. I hope all you have to do is set it back up. I love that butterfly and the flowers. Hugs

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Nicole, I am so glad you are feeling better & that I amuse you,LOL! :)

Lori, we did have some heavy winds--that & the weight of the snow/ice on top did it to be sure!

Mumsy, pretty sure just righting it is all it will take! Thanks for the kind words!

Magic Love Crow said...

Poor Debbie!!! I hope you can put it back together in spring ;o) We are getting rain for the next two days, and they say the snow will be gone, but I have a feeling, we will get more snow! Love the new items in the shop ;o)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you Stacy! I'm sure it will be ok. The next few days here are supposed to warm up, so hopefully there will be some melting going on! January is usually the snowiest month here, so we should be heading in a Spring direction. Stay dry!

Deb said...

hope it can be repaired easily...
love your new spring stuff....

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Oh no! I hope you can get it upright and back in working order. We are finally seeing patches of earth in our yard. It has been a long time since we've seen some. :) Love your new creations, especially the butterfly. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day. Theresa

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh I am sure that made a pretty loud bang! And if it makes you feel any better I would have missed it to (but maybe you should take my current mental state in mind...just sayin LOL

Sunshineshelle said...

OMG, another mystery solved LOL!! I love your new art!!! That rose is spectacular, you must be so patience to be able to create those beautiful works, well done!

Melissa said...

The excessive snow and the cold temps make me nervous - we get loud bangs and pops and never figure out what they are.

I think the butterfly is especially pretty.