Tuesday, February 8, 2011

5 Things...

I can't leave the house without! I was invited to play along by Deb at Ladybug From Texas--you can see her post here.

1)A list--yup, I'm easily distracted by shiny things & I might forget something!

2)A bottle of water.

3)Credit cards--I rarely carry cash.

4)A snack--so I am not tempted by fast food.

5)Cell Phone

Since I know how busy everyone is running around to OWOH right now, I just extend an open invitation to anyone who wants to play along!

Here's Lori's post from Outoftheflames

10 comments:

Lori said...

LOL- Well this looks like fun!

Deb said...

now that is a good list...I usually carry water in the summer..a snack is good too....thank you for playing along

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Okay this looks like alot of fun, I'll play along and post something this afternoon. Thanks Crafty.

Kristen said...

Yep I need a list too. Money is always key because lets face it it costs money to leave the house!

Magic Love Crow said...

Excellent! You like shiny things Debbie? LOL!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How fun! I always bring my cell phone but I never remember to actually keep it turned on. But at least I have it. LOL Great list! Theresa

Jaime Haney aka ArtsyFartsy.Me said...

oooo only 5 things? I have a lot more than that! That's why my purse weighs about 20 pounds ;P

~Jaime

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I should take your advice and travel with food. I always subscumb to temptations in the drive thru!

My Grama's Soul said...

Had to pop in the meet you. Anyone who uses a Moose picture as their ID is my kinda gal.

Xo

Jo

Laurie said...

Wow! Your list is exactly what I would have said! Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my OWOH giveaway! Enjoy the rest of the event!