Saturday, January 8, 2011

Posting on a Saturday!

I know I hardly ever post on a Saturday, but I am so on a roll! I've been listing nearly everyday in my Etsy shop, posting to my facebook fan page , my flickr, and posting here to my blog! I am now up to 58 items in my shop, and if you've had a chance to read a previous post, my goal is 75! There are some Christmas items that will expire soon that I don't plan on renewing, so if there is something you've admired, this is the time to get it! I will give my blog readers 50% any Christmas item...I'd rather it be enjoyed by someone than have to store it. You'll have to look thru the shop for those items. Just purchase & leave a message in notes to seller that you are a blog reader & I'll send a revised paypal invoice.

Thanks for letting me keep up my momentum. I'm off to create more....Stay tuned next week for some fun posts!

8 comments:

she dreams big! said...

You are such an overachiever! Makes me feel bad that I am usually such a sloth. But one of my goals this year is to get more things finished!

You go girl!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

This is pretty new for me, too, LOL!

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh Debbie ;o) Good for you!! I love the little girl holding the heart!! Thanks for the extra sale! Very nice of you!

Regina said...

Awww......you're so sweet and so soo busy...LOL!!!

Love the lil valentines wee one.

Hugs,
Regi

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks Stacy & Regina!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I just added you as a contact on Flickr and I "fanned" your page. Hurray for getting so much done! Theresa

Kristen said...

Busy Busy Girl!!! How awesome you are to try and keep it up! I did some organizing too this weekend!

Hugs

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

You are a crafting machine!

Thank you so much for your much appreciated input on my office. I adore you!