Wednesday, January 5, 2011

No Rest For The Weary...

Well ok, not really weary, but today was such a busy day! My daughter is trying to get together individually with all her High School friends. She has seen them all together a couple of times, but it seems they need quality one on one time. She is on the third sleepover. I know all her friends for years, so it is very pleasant to have them over--but it is work, too. Tonight was Chicken Piccata!
I've been sleeping late (until 8 am) which is very unusual for me, but I am learning to let my body tell me what it needs. I feel so much better and, I'm also trying to remotivate myself to exercise more. I am working so hard right now to fill up my Etsy shop. My goal is to have 75 items (I'm at 56). I'm also striving to be ahead of the holidays....Just listed today...red roses for Valentine's Day.
Hope you are all having a productive day!

10 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

The roses are so lovely! I need to get cracking on some Valentine-themed goodies. I'm a little behind this year. Sometimes you really need to listen to your body - can't force yourself beyond your means. Enjoy the time with your daughter and her friends. Theresa

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Debbie, the roses are beautiful! Good for you, letting your body rest more, exercising more and getting your shop all filled! Go for it girl! I've been productive too and I just bought a treadmill today! Yeh! Your daughter and her friends are spoiled! You are a good mom!

Deb said...

pretty roses....that is nice that your daughter gets to enjoy all her friends while she is home

Lori said...

Roses are stunning. Perfect for Valentines. Your etsy shop is looking great. many fabulous goodies in there. I'm sure you'll reach your goal.

Sunshineshelle said...

Beautiful Roses Debbie, sounds like your rest is well-earned : )

Regina said...

Debbie...the roses are breathtaking. Of course...all of your work is ^_^

I'm so jealous...sleeping in!! Sounds as though you do need to "listen"...you are right. Most the time it's the not listening that gets us into trouble.

Your shop looks wonderful and WOW I need to get my hiney in gear and reopen mine..LOL!!

Hugs,
Regi

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks for the nice comments!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Good for you Stacy! We have an elliptical and a treadmill...I'm trying to do 30-45 minutes a day!

Pat Haight said...

The roses are gorgeous, but then again I love all of your bead work. The little owl treasure box in your etsy shop is just too cute!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful roses. Maybe I am selfish but at this age the hardest part of being a parent for me is play dates...