Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday!

Well, we got another 5 or 6 inches of snow--haven't been out yet, but enough to close schools again. The good news is that the sun is out!!!

This week went by super fast despite the fact that I really can't remember what I've been doing, LOL! No, I'm not getting Alzheimer's--I've just been doing a lot of stuff that is not really blog worthy. I am still committed to adding one new thing to my Etsy shop everyday, trying to reach 75 items and will end this week by showing a few of my latest creations!
A French Beaded Swallowtail Butterfly inspired by a real butterfly called Anise Swallowtail.
This aceo was created for the ACEO Blog Challenge. The inspiration this month is "Fireworks".  I did this with acrylic & dimensional paint. A little outside the box for me since I usually do not paint abstracts.

A pretty snowman cab made by http://papernclay.etsy.com. I beaded around it with various shades of blue & backed it with the most gorgeous leather that I bought at http://beadwright.etsy.com. Of course, I used Nicole's beadbacking, too!


French beaded morning glories in pastel colors. Yes, you may have seen these before; they are one of my best sellers!    Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  

12 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't tell you which is my favorite. They are all so gorgeous! It is snowing a little here but the blowing seems to be the problem now.

Hugs

EB Bead and Metal Works said...

It snowed a little here yesterday but not it is freezing! I love the abstract painting, gorgeous!

Lori said...

You HAVE been busy. I think My favorite are the Morning glories. Very springy. We have freezing rain today..It is coating everything and making driving impossible.

she dreams big! said...

Are you as tired of winter as I am? I'm longing for the feel of the sun, digging in the dirt and wearing my flip flops!

Stay warm, my friend!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I guess we are all having our weather issues! It did not turn out to be too bad--the roads are already down to pavement!

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my work!

Magic Love Crow said...

Everything is beautiful Debbie! You know I love the abstract painting you did, but my second favourite is the snowman pendant! Great job!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you, Stacy! Have a wonderful weekend, too! :)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Love all your new creations - especially that butterfly! Can't wait to see them again. :) We got another fix inches of snow. What kind of upset me is that they took a VERY long time to plow our road (we're up on a hill). I had to call town hall...LOL And now I learn that there may be more snow during the week - it's the winter that never ends!!! LOL Enjoy the weekend! Theresa

Beadwright said...

Geeesss you HAVE been busy. I love each piece it but the pastel flowers are my fave. Thanks for using my Nicole's BeadBacking too.
Nicole/Beadwright

Deb said...

you do such beautiful work...stay warm and cozy...

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Love the colors of your morning glories!

Donna said...

Debbie, I started to leave a comment about how beautiful your angels were and then realized you had asked us not to leave more than one comment. Sorry..I didn't read that until afterwards.

My goodness!! YOu do such gorgeous work!! I love these pastel flowers and the wheat etc. Amazing! Love your blog!

xo
Donna