Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Playing in the snow & ice!

Yup, that's right....I'm defrosting my freezer! Oh why, oh why didn't we buy a frost-free one? I have to defrost this huge thing twice a year, and this time I let it go way too-o-o long! I usually do it sometime during the summer, but I was too busy riding camels & getting our daughter ready for college.  I actually had to use a snow scraper & hair dryer to speed things up. There is so much more room in it...I think I'll go shopping tomorrow!

Speaking of college, if I can brag for one moment...Final Grade in her major (Psychology) A!!!!! Exempted from the final exam! I am thrilled especially since I had heard that the first semester especially is really hard for them & their grades usually go down! Ok, brag over, thanks!

It is a balmy 60 degrees, windy and raining like crazy. I have to leave shortly to bring half of my craft items to Connecticut for a show this weekend. While those things are there, I will be (hopefully) selling the other half locally at a show in town.  After this weekend, I have one short show next Wednesday & then I can start decorating our house!

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Regina said...

Ohhh YEAH (clapping hands) such an awesome grade. YOU should brag..I know you are so proud of her.

Sounds like you are going to be a busy gal this week. Hope everything SELLS!!!!

Hugs,
Regi

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Busy Debbie ;o) Have fun at all the shows and a BIG CONGRATS to your daughter!! YEH!!!!

Melissa said...

Good for your daughter. You must have taught her right!!

I though maybe you had lots of snow and ice - then defrosting makes sense. I could stick all my stuff in the garage or on the deck while my freezer defrosted and it would thaw at all. :) (mine is a self-defrosting kind either!)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Hope you had a safe trip to my state. It was raining like cats and dogs here today. And torrential winds, too. There is a big tree branch down in our back yard. :( Congrats to your daughter!!! You have one smart cookie there! Theresa

Deb said...

congrats to your daughter....