Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Monday!

Woke up to snow flurries and a slight dusting on the ground this morning! Then the sun came out and most of it disappeared. It is very cold & windy!

The craft show went well on Saturday--I even sold a few french beaded items!  It's always fun because I know so many people who come & it gives us a chance to catch up.

Today is a day of running around. I just got back from driving some elderly friends to a doctor appointment and after lunch I have to go to Connecticut to pick up my crafts from that show.  This Wednesday I have a 4-hour fair at a business who run it for their employees to shop. Never did this before-should be interesting. After that I can finally start decorating!

Hope you all had a great weekend...Oh, I almost forgot, above is a photo of the Poinsettia Scarf that I crocheted for my daughter from some directions I got from Caron International. I used regular worsted yarn (because I have a ton of it) so it is not quite as soft and flexible, but I may steam it  to soften it up. I'll let her decide. Working on #2 scarf now!

10 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow Debbie, you are busy!!! So glad the craft show went well on saturday! The scarf is beautiful!! You are a very talented lady ;o))

Melissa said...

Pretty scarf.

I got the wheat today!! Thanks so much. It looks great. When I make the arrangement, I will send you a pic.

Beadwright said...

I am so happy that your show went well. I love the energy exchange that only a show can bring about. The scarf is lovely. She will need it this winter I think. LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks Stacy! I hadn't crocheted in years and was amazed that I could still follow a pattern!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Great, Melissa! I'd love to see a photo!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

She sure will, Nicole--it's darn cold walking around that large campus!

Shows are such a rush for me--I feel like Sally Field...They like me (my stuff) they really like me!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Glad to hear the show went well. The scarf is lovely - so festive and it looks really warm. :) Theresa

Lori said...

Love that Scarf. Glad the show went well. Of course they like you!! :)

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I love this! So festive.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for all the nice comments. She'll see it on Thursday!