Monday, November 29, 2010

My Photo in a Contest!


After reading about a blog friend entering her photo in a Better Homes & Gardens Photo Contest, I decided to try my luck and enter one of mine in the Holiday Decorating category. A little exposure never hurts, right?
 
Well, my photo was selected for this week's contest. If you have a moment and are so inclined, could you stop by and vote for me? Click vote, type the phrase, & hit enter! Thanks!
 
http://photos.bhg.com/category/vote/photo/606997

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh I so went over and voted (I maybe voted two times but it is so worth lots of votes)!

Hugs

Lori said...

I voted Debbie. Good Luck. Your wreath is beautiful.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you so much Kristen & Lori!

Regina said...

I'm soooo proud of you. My vote has been cast. Best of luck my friend. It is a beautiful piece but then all of your work is.

Hugs,
Regi

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

You've got my vote my friend. Headed over right now.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you so much Regi & Laura! I really appreciate it!

Marie S said...

This is awesome Debbie, good for you!
I am going to vote.
Good luck.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you, Marie!

Magic Love Crow said...

Fantastic Debbie ;o) I will vote for you tomorrow, when I get back ;o)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you, Stacy!

Melissa said...

I Voted.