Monday, November 22, 2010

A Little Late Today!

In honor of the latest HP movie which just opened a few days ago....I created this Wizard Moose ACEO. It is another of my series of "Moose on Parade". I have not seen the movie yet;  my daughter has, and she liked it. We have all of the movies on DVD. Are you a Harry Potter fan?

Tomorrow we are off to pick up our daughter for the Thanksgiving break. Both of her Wednesday classes were cancelled, so we are going a day early. If I don't make it back to post again before, have a very Happy  Thanksgiving if you are in the USA and a good week if you are not!

8 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

OMG!!! Hold it, I will be right there!! LOVE IT!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Deb said...

that is cute...I'm not into Harry Potter...but I know a lot who are...I know you are looking forward to having your daughter home...

Beadwright said...

Love the moose. LOL he is so cute. I received the cab today. Hmmmm I can't wait to get started.
Thanks
Nicole/Beadwright

Kristen said...

Love it! I am a huge HP fan but Shelby got to see the movie and I didn't! I'll have to wait.

Lori said...

Love it--Your moose always make me smile!

she dreams big! said...

The wizard moose just makes me smile! Just popping over to wish you a blessed Thanksgiving! Will be busy cleaning and cooking the rest of the week. Yuk!

Melissa said...

The moose makes me laugh. We will be seeing the movie for my birthday. I am a huge HP fan.

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I absolutely adore Harry Potter! We have all the books and all the movies. Haven't seen the new one yet - but we will! Your wizard moose is fabulous! :) Enjoy the holiday with your family. Theresa :)