Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Show & Tell

Just a little show & tell today. I am working hard to get ready for 3 craft shows. As most of you know, it was a busy time getting our daughter ready & moved into college, and I am now beading & crafting feverishly (well, really hard anyway) to be ready. Here are some of the necklaces & brooches I have made for a show in Connecticut.The glass pieces were made by Linda of papernclay on Etsy.
I love the teal one on the left & will find it very hard to part with! Well, back to beading! Hope you all have a happy, productive day!

Don't forget to enter my first giveaway here. Second giveaway coming up on Friday!

14 comments:

she dreams big! said...

These are amazing Debbie! Some time you need to show us how you bead your creations. I just can't imagine making something so pretty!

Melissa said...

I like the teal and the black. Stay focused!!

Lori said...

Beautiful Debbie! I would have a hard time parting with any of them. That teal is outstanding thou!

papernclay said...

Beautiful job Debbie, just beautiful!

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful Debbie!!! I love the black one!!! Keep up the great work!!! And, good luck at the craft show!!

Pat Haight said...

They really are gorgeous. I love the red one above!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

A show in Connecticut? Where and when? I live in Connecticut. :) All of these pendants are extremely lovely. :) Theresa

Flowermouse Design said...

Great work Debbie. Good luck with your show!!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! I finished up a few more & will show them next week!

mentalmulch said...

These are beautiful Debbie! Got to say the red one is my favorite! Good luck with the shows!

In the Light of the Moon said...

Wow these are so beautiful!!Not sure if I can pick a favorite.....I'm loving each and everyone!!I think you picked the perfect color beads for each one..they make the colors on the inside stand out more!!Bravo!!Cat

Beadwright said...

I love the simple elegance of these peaces. Very nice.
3 shows are you insane???? LOL
Nicole/Beadwright

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you all for the nice compliments!

LOL! I probably am insane, Nicole!

IrelandBrady said...

Wow! I caught my breath when I saw these necklaces! They are so elegant!