Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Forecast

Well, the forecast for this weekend is for 2 beautiful sunny, warm days! Tomorrow I am headed to a big sale called The Ultimate Yard Sale. It's at an old airport where they hold flea markets once a month. This sale is something that just started a year or so ago, and they hold it twice a year. As the name suggests, it is like a giant tag sale. I've been twice so far and have scored some pretty neat things. I'm excited!

Later on we will meet up with some old friends who are visiting from North Carolina to have dinner & spend a few hours together. They came up for the wedding of their sister/aunt who is also a friend of ours.

Sunday we decided on a road trip-you know, get outta town & enjoy the nice weather. Let's see, where shall we go? I know! How about up to visit our daughter?! LOL! As if you could not have guessed! She is actually looking forward to us coming up and bringing her some warmer clothes! Well, we made it two weeks!

Oh, the Halloween display above I made (from a pattern by Shelly Comisky) for my daughter to decorate her room. She loves Halloween & when she was small, I always called her "Boo".

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

8 comments:

mentalmulch said...

Sounds like an excellent weekend! Hope you have a good time and I just love what you made for your daughter. :)
Cheers,
Roxanne

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Debbie ;o) I would love to go to The Ultimate Yard Sale with you! Sounds like so much fun!! The Halloween display you made for your daughter, is adorable! Love it! And, I think it's very cute that you use to call her "Boo"! ;o) Have a great weekend!!!

Beadwright said...

I think our weekend end will be a continuation of the rain. Now sunny road trips here. Sounds like your days are well planned out. I love the ghost.
Have a fun weekend
Nicole/Beadwright

Melissa said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I hope it turns out as fun filled as it sounds.

Flowermouse Design said...

Oh Moose - this sounds like a lovely weekend. And I would also loved to go to that sale. How exciting!!!! Have a lovely and sosial weekend with your friends and your daughter!!! Hugs from Norway

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Have a GREAT time! Ultimate yard sale? Sounds awesome. I'll bet you come back with some great finds. Theresa

Lori said...

Love the Ghost! What a great Decoration. The Ultimate yard sale sounds like a blast!

she dreams big! said...

What a perfect weekend! Finding treasures and seeing family! Be sure to show us what you found! I'm going to a Junk Jaunt next weekend. Nebraska's version of the miles long garage sale that they have down south. Hope it's worth it!