Monday, September 27, 2010

Voting has begun!

Hi Everyone! Voting has begun on the ACETSY Team ACEO Blog Challenge. There are 33 beautiful entries for the theme "Nature". . If you have a chance stop by and help our team select this month's winner. Vote here.

Now if anyone can help me with this problem:
I am still having a problem with some blogs. There are highlighted links that I can click on, but the "Post A Comment" link is solid black and not clickable for me. There are other comments, so I know comments are enabled. Other blogs are just fine. Any thoughts? Anyone?

9 comments:

Lori said...

I went and voted Debbie, I LOVE your puzzle garden. Beautiful! I am having the same problem on a few blogs with the comments. I haven't been able to figure out what it is either.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for voting, Lori! If I figure anything out, I'll post it on my blog!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Debbie, you have 3 votes on your autumn aceo!! Yeh!! I can't help you with the problem, but I know when I have had problems, I have always asked Pam. Maybe she has a suggestion for you ;o)

Deb said...

crazy blog world...

Melissa said...

I voted. I really liked "Puzzled Garden"


I don't know what to say about your blog problem.

In the Light of the Moon said...

Thanks for letting us know about this aceo challenge..there were so many beauties to choose from.
And I wish I could offer some advice on the comment problem..but no clue.
Have a great day!!Hugs,Cat

missficklemedia.com said...

I voted! Good luck!

Sorry I can't help with the black bar on some comments. I have never encountered that.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you all for voting--there are so many beautiful entries, I had trouble picking just one to vote for, too!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Hello there! I voted for you. :) Much good luck!!! Theresa