Tuesday, September 21, 2010

To all my friends...

My computer crashed! Of course, since computers are my husband's hobby, we have about a zillion of them (all right about 6)in the house at any given time, so I just grabbed another one to use. Unfortunately, until he fixes my other laptop--which he will probably do before I finish typing this!--I don't have my feeds. Which means, I will have a hard time visiting and commenting on any blogs for a bit. I will catch up with you all asap.

We had a wonderful weekend. The yard sale wasn't as good as some, but I did get a few goodies which I will show when I get my old computer back. The highlight was visiting our daughter , and we all had a great time walking around the campus, eating, laughing and eating some more. This time I felt confident to leave her, that she is thriving and doing well, and there were smiles instead of tears. It was a great day together, and I think we will make it until our next visit the end of October for parent's weekend.

I'm off to work on some crafty stuff which I hope to show in a day or two, also!

9 comments:

julia said...

well i look forward to seeing some of your crafty stuff again once your computer is healed!

Flowermouse Design said...

There should be such things like PC vitamins or something... Good luck with it - can´t wait to see all your goodies!! Hugs
By the way: I sent your mouse yesterday!!!

Melissa said...

Isn't it good to know that your daughter has adjusted. Yeah.

mentalmulch said...

Oh I'm sorry about your computer problems!

It's so wonderful that you and your daughter are adjusting. :)

Hope to see you back here soon!

Hugs,
Roxanne

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Debbie! Sorry about the computer problems! Alot of people this year are having the same thing??? I'm so happy the weekend went well and that your daughter is doing great!!!

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Sorry about the computer crash. I hate when that happens. Take your time with visits - and I'll be looking forward to seeing your new yard sale treasures. Theresa

In the Light of the Moon said...

Your so lucky to have a computer savvy hubby!!I am thrilled to hear that you had wonderful time with your daughter and that it does get easier..Im not there yet,actually mine are still in middle school and that was a huge step for momma..so I cant even imagine what it must be like when they go to collage..Have a wonderful day!!Warmest Regards,Cat

Lynn said...

Glad to hear you got to go back to visit your daughter. I'm sure seeing you again has helped her just as much as you seeing her has helped you! You must be so happy to see her happy!

Good luck with the computer - mine is having some issues these days too. Wish I knew what it's problem was!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that your computer crashed. Hopefully you will be up and running full steam soon.