Thursday, September 16, 2010

New ACEOs


Whenever I need a little break from bending wire and beading flowers...I love to create ACEOs. In case you are not familiar with these, ACEO stands for artist cards, editions and originals. They are small works of art in any media, the only criteria being they measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".

The cards above & below are part of a series I am working on, called "Moose on Parade", and inspired by the Cows on Parade figures. The top one is called "Hearts and Vines" and the one below is called "Zebra Moose". Duh!
All of my ACEOs are originals. Just created yesterday is my latest--"Autumn Serenade". I entered this one in the monthly ACEO Challenge run by the ACETSY Team on Etsy. The theme this month is Nature. This is an original acrylic paining on 140 lb. watercolor paper.
ACEOs are fun and addictive to make and collect!

3 comments:

Flowermouse Design said...

Amazing work. I really love the moose with the hearts!!! Thank you for telling the story about these!!!!

Lori said...

Debbie,
Love love love the moose...Very cute. And your Autumn piece is gorgeous. Good luck with the challenge.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you both!