Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Custom Orders

Here is my latest custom order for 3 beaded brooches. My customer selected 3 beautiful glass cabochons from papernclay on Etsy. I previously made some purple tulips for her and used the same transparent amethyst and purple rainbow seed beads plus some faceted amethyst czech glass beads. She is getting married next year, and I am fairly sure these are going to be gifts for the two mothers and a grandmother.

Collaborations are such fun and they have given me a chance to work with a really nice person and an excellent glass artist.

12 comments:

Lori said...

Gorgeous Debbie, What a great gift for the "moms". Beautiful colors!

Beadwright said...

Hi Debbie these turned out just beautiful. What am I talking about everything you create is beautiful!!! Hope you used some of my techniques.
Nicole/Beadwright

Magic Love Crow said...

Hi Debbie! I think they are beautiful!! You did a great job and they are going to be very nice gifts! love the colours!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you so much! I had a hard time parting with them--you all probably know how much I love purple!

Melissa said...

Those are beautiful - what unique gifts - so much better than the generic stuff I've received!!

In the Light of the Moon said...

These are really beautiful and I think whoever recieves them will be thrilled to pieces!!Big Hugs,Cat

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Hurray for custom orders!!! They will truly make wonderful gifts. The colors are so beautiful! Plus, they have butterflies on them. :) Theresa

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comments!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

OH MY GOODNESS! They remind me of the lovely stained glass works of art Tiffany did during the Art Nouveau period. Swoon!

Lynn said...

These pieces are so beautiful! The beading you added is a perfect complement to the gorgeous cabs. I'm sure they will be oooohh-ed and aahhh-ed over :)

Amethyst said...

These are beautiful. I love them.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you! My customer was very happy with them & I hope the "giftees" (is that a word?)are too!