Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thank you, Thank you!


I want to thank my friend, Nicole aka Beadwright for bestowing on me the versatile blogger award. I know that many of you already know Nicole, because I have found many of your beautiful blogs via her posts & blog. If you don't, be sure to stop by and see her gorgeous bead work and meet this kind soul.

Now I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself...

1)One of my goals is to visit all 50 states--I've been to 32 so far.
2)When I was a kid I started collected stamps & dreamed of all the far away exotic places I could someday visit.
3)Although I started my "working career" right out of college as a Medical Assistant, I have always, always wanted to be an artist.
4)One of my favorite dishes is Eggplant Parmigiana.
5)I have only lived in 2 different cities thus far in my life.
6)I love to read.
7)I have one sibling, a sister 2 1/2 years older than me.

6 comments:

Deb said...

congrats...I've only lived in 2 cities my life also...and one was for only 6 months..

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations on your blog award! It's well deserved. :) I totally agree with the eggplant parmigiana- I could eat it EVERY day! Theresa

Magic Love Crow said...

Congratulations on the award Debbie! It's nice to know more about you! How many stamps do you have??
I just got this award from Martha! LOL!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

This is well deserved and it was SO much fun to learn more about you!

Marie S said...

Congratulations on the award. Very well deserved.
You also cam e in 2nd on my blog.
;-}

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you everyone! Stacy, I think at last count I had over 5,000 stamps!