Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm on Indie Smiles!


Thanks to an article or rather a slide show created by LindaGJ, my sea horse sun catcher was featured on Indie Smiles. If you are not familiar with Indie Smiles, here is a link:

http://www.indiesmiles.com/let-your-imagination-soar/#respond

They interview and feature Indie shops from Etsy, Artfire, Zibbet, & Folksy as well as those with no particular affiliation. Besides being a contributing author to Indie Smiles, Linda has a beautiful Etsy shop where she sells her delightful mixed media sculptures. This cutie is one of my favorites:

Photo courtesy of LindaGJ
I hope you will stop by Indie Smiles and see Linda's slide show and take a look at her fabulous shop, too!

7 comments:

Bellesanbeaus said...

Love your seahorse! and that puppy is just tooo cute! have an awesome day...Beth

LindaGJ said...

What a nice blog you have! I must follow it now that I have seen it! I love your work and especially the seahorse really added to the slide video so much! Thank you so much for letting me show you off and also for posting about the article here! Thank you too for showing my little doxy and my shop link! You're the best! So nice to have met you!
Linda :)

Sheryl Parsons said...

What a darling seahorse! I just love this! Congrats to you Debbie, and thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to seeing the "real" you someday. :-)

Denise said...

Hi Debbie! I have been so busy after my move! I am still distracted but hoping to get back to making my rounds at my favorite blogs! Darling Seahorse!!! Love the colors!

Deb said...

love your seahorse...welcome back

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Congratulations and thanks for sharing the website. I'd never heard of it before and plan on checking it out! Theresa :)

Lynn said...

Your seahorse is adorable! Awesome colors :)