Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Short, but newsy post

A little good news, and some other news:
First the good: The carpets are coming Friday Yay!!!
The other news: Remember when I said I was D-O-N-E with painting? Well, I decided to give the upstairs Bath a fresh coat of mildew resistant paint. Everything else looks so clean & fresh, well, I felt bad for the poor little room. Yes, I'm just a softie at heart! So that's what I am doing tomorrow. Here is what I did for the past few evenings:


They are a custom order--the customer selected the colors & color combinations. I think she chose well, don't you?

Hope you are having a great day.

3 comments:

Beadwright said...

Ahhhh painting..... have fun LOL
I love these flowers. Glad you are getting lots of orders.
Talk to you soon
Nicole/Beadwright

Melissa said...

I used to have tulips just those colors - I agree she chose well.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh I can't wait to see your finished space.

The bridal bouquet is gorgeous!