Friday, June 11, 2010

Clutter, Clutter Everywhere!


Here is another prime reason why I am not getting anything creative done! My workspace has stuff piled up everywhere! This weekend is it--I am going on a mission to finish unpacking all the rest of the boxes and bags and putting everything back in order. I Will have photos of the new rugs to show you next week, and next week I will concentrate on cleaning up my space. There, I said it! I feel much better now.
Last night was Senior Ball. Our High School has a Junior Prom and a Senior Ball. I spent most of the day doing "girly" things with my daughter. I gave her a french manicure and then we headed over to the mall for a last minute hair clip purchase and to have her hair styled. We had a blast! Her group of friends numbered 24 or 25 and this year they got a "party bus" as opposed to a Limo. The parents all had a great time at her friend's house where they were meeting taking photos & watching all the kids..who are actually no longer "kids". Today, most of them are off to the beach. Here is a photo of my daughter & her date.

If you don't hear from me Monday (but you will)I got burried under some stuff--come get me out!Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

jewelstreet said...

Oh, I think you win. lol.

julietk said...

Lovely photo :-)
I am sure you win enjoy sorting all your crafting goodies out when you get stuck in :-)

Deb said...

sounds like fun...the senior ball that is not the work...

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a sweet photo of your daughter! Enjoy the rest of your unpacking and getting things set in place. Hope you have a great weekend! Theresa :)

Marie S said...

You think that is a mess? LOL!!!
Looks clean to me!

Your daughter is beautiful Debbie.
What a cute couple.
Have a great weekend.

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com